Domaine Dozon is located south of Chinon, on the left bank of the Vienne. Originally a traditional livestock and produce farm, they turned to viticulture with the acquisition of 5 ha within the renowned Clos de Saut au Loup in the early 20th century. Eric Santier, a Chinon native, purchased the Domaine in 2013 from Laure Dozon, and Santier now seeks to make more pure and fresh expressions of wine from his village. This is clean, mindful, and traditional winemaking at its best.
- Flate Rate shipping is available anywhere in California via FedEx Ground.
- Order twelve or more bottles and receive free shipping + 10% case discount.
- Join the Wine Club for free shipping on six or more bottles + 15% case discount
- Wines are shipped directly from our Napa Valley warehouse. Please allow up to two business days for processing.
- Free in-store pickup is available at our San Francisco Tasting Studio. Quantity and vintages may vary for in-store pickup orders.