Domaine Guy Amiot et Fils
The Domaine Amiot was founded in Chassagne-Montrachet in 1920 by Arsene Amiot when he acquired select parcels of vines or “climats” in Chassagne including Vergers, Caillerets, Clos St. Jean and in what is today Le Montrachet. Aresene's grandson, Guy, took the reins in 1985 and solidified the reputation of the domaine for producing wines of exceptional quality from an impressive array of top vineyard sites. Today Guy’s son Thierry continues the tradition of expressing the unique character of each vineyard site while constantly seeking to improve the quality of the wines.
- Flate Rate shipping is available anywhere in California via FedEx Ground.
- Order twelve or more bottles and receive free shipping + 10% case discount.
- Join the Wine Club for free shipping on six or more bottles + 15% case discount
- Wines are shipped directly from our Napa Valley warehouse. Please allow up to two business days for processing.
- Free in-store pickup is available at our San Francisco Tasting Studio. Quantity and vintages may vary for in-store pickup orders.