Azienda Agricola Livon
Dorino Livon, is one of the most successful and recognized Friulan winemakers. His story has its roots in the family’s passion and traditions: a true love for the homeland, Friuli or better the Collio and the Colli Orientali del Friuli, the far north-eastern corner of Italy and gateway to Eastern Europe. Dorino Livon acquired his first vineyards on the Collio hills in 1964, and slowly, plot by plot he expanded his property establishing the Azienda Agricola Livon estate. The winery is now under the direction of the third generation of the family.
- Flate Rate shipping is available anywhere in California via FedEx Ground.
- Order twelve or more bottles and receive free shipping + 10% case discount.
- Join the Wine Club for free shipping on six or more bottles + 15% case discount
- Wines are shipped directly from our Napa Valley warehouse. Please allow up to two business days for processing.
- Free in-store pickup is available at our San Francisco Tasting Studio. Quantity and vintages may vary for in-store pickup orders.
It has a fragrant bouquet, recalling vanilla and lime flowers. It is strong on the palate with a long finish.
Intense straw yellow color, it has a bouquet that recalls spices and flowers. On the palate it is dry and full bodied with a finish recalling nutmeg.
The bouquet is intense and complex with spicy hints. On the palate it is warm, full-bodied, and elegant.