A quintessential Cava producer, Goulart pioneered the traditional method sparking wine production in Spain. Throughout its more than 135-year history, Roger Goulart has earned a distinguished reputation for the production of traditional method sparkling wines and cavas primarily produced from the native grape variety Xarel-lo, which provides the character and structure necessary for the long aging of Reserva and Gran Reserva cavas.
- Flate Rate shipping is available anywhere in California via FedEx Ground.
- Order twelve or more bottles and receive free shipping + 10% case discount.
- Join the Wine Club for free shipping on six or more bottles + 15% case discount
- Wines are shipped directly from our Napa Valley warehouse. Please allow up to two business days for processing.
- Free in-store pickup is available at our San Francisco Tasting Studio. Quantity and vintages may vary for in-store pickup orders.