Our recent container of French Imports include some of our most popular wines in the Tasting Studio, many of which are produced by multi-generational family wineries going back hundreds of years.
- Flate Rate shipping is available anywhere in California via FedEx Ground.
- Order twelve or more bottles and receive free shipping + 10% case discount.
- Join the Wine Club for free shipping on six or more bottles + 15% case discount
- Wines are shipped directly from our Napa Valley warehouse. Please allow up to two business days for processing.
- Free in-store pickup is available at our San Francisco Tasting Studio. Quantity and vintages may vary for in-store pickup orders.
A dry Alsatian Riesling that is 100% organic.
Its supple, velvety texture is supported by a fine tannic structure, a pure expression of Bordeaux breed and finesse.
An easy drinking Syrah from arguably Syrah's best growing region. Full of bright, dark fruit and cracked black pepper.
Beautifully composed Rhone White that's ample in the mouth, smoky, round, fat, opulent.
For lovers of funky natural wine.
Very aromatic. First, the nose is intense with red fruits aromas then comes a hint of liquorice and pepper.
The nose is subtle and aromatic with small black fruits.
Powerful and complex wine with notes of jammy black cherries, white pepper and garrigue. Nose with spicy aromas.
The family produces a small amount of Crémant de Bourgogne, which is lively and delightful.
Racing acidity and juicy orchard fruit balances out this dry Chenin Blanc making it a delicious wine on it's own or with a cheese and charcuterie spread.
Traditional notes of plum skin, raspberries and capsicum abound. Manageable tannins and herbal notes underscore a direct fruitiness.