Our collection of small, farm-to-table Italian wineries produce delicious wines that celebrate family, food, and la bella vita!
- Flate Rate shipping is available anywhere in California via FedEx Ground.
- Order twelve or more bottles and receive free shipping + 10% case discount.
- Join the Wine Club for free shipping on six or more bottles + 15% case discount
- Wines are shipped directly from our Napa Valley warehouse. Please allow up to two business days for processing.
- Free in-store pickup is available at our San Francisco Tasting Studio. Quantity and vintages may vary for in-store pickup orders.
The unique Ripasso process makes this Valpolicella satin smooth, and will satisfy Amarone lovers looking for a casual dinner wine.
A pretty and luscious dry red that is characterized by its intensely floral nose like a bouquet of roses and wildflowers.
A food friendly Montepulciano made in the traditional style.
Fresh and full-bodied with strong tannins, fruity and convivial, salty and juicy with a pleasant acidity and long finish.
It has a fragrant bouquet, recalling vanilla and lime flowers. It is strong on the palate with a long finish.
An elegant wine with notes of sweet almonds on the finish.
A dry, savory style of wine grown right on the Adriatic coastline.
Dry and herbaceous with sophisticated minerality. A staff favorite.
100% Sangiovese from Firenze and Siena provinces in Central Tuscany. It features an intense bouquet, typical of Chianti, with perfectly balanced dry, savory and slightly tannic flavors.
Intense straw yellow color, it has a bouquet that recalls spices and flowers. On the palate it is dry and full bodied with a finish recalling nutmeg.
The bouquet is intense and complex with spicy hints. On the palate it is warm, full-bodied, and elegant.
Concentrated aromas of ripe blueberries, blackberries and cherries are enhanced with a hint of spicy oak. The palate is rich, full bodied and complex; beautifully balanced and lingering.
Unfiltered Soave Classico with intense, lingering bouquet; scented with wild flowers, ripe fruit and almonds.